Thursday 3 March 2016

Give a Little Thanks

Hey Stampers
                       This weeks card is a Thank You card that I made for a friend of mine, it's part of a suite of goodies that I made for her that all co-ordinate together.  I'll be sharing the other projects shortly.  I always love making thank you cards, I find it a nice touch to give a handmade thank you card to help express my gratitude for a kind act or some help rendered.  For my friend I chose to take out the retired Stampin' Up! Medallion Stamp and Curly Cute Stamp Set both of which I thoroughly love.  They are such versatile stamps and I have used them both many times.



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Medallion, Curly Cute
Ink: Pacific Point
Card: Pacific Point, Shimmery White
Punches: Banner
Accessories: 1/8" Silver Ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals

Cheers
      

No comments:

Post a Comment