Tuesday 15 March 2016

Bringing Back Birthdays

Hi Everyone

                    As you've no doubt noticed I've been birthday obsessed lately.  The lovely and talented Shannon West has created a new movement called #imbringingbirthdaysback.  To hear Shannon's Story in her own words check out theStampin' Up! Blog

As a result of the popularity of this movement Stampin' Up! has created a custom single stamp #imbringingbirthdaysback it has been released in the US already but will be released in other markets shortly, just a matter of shipping them to us I'm sure.  I can't wait to get my hands on one, to stamp the back of my birthday cards and maybe even some birthday cards.

So here's another one of the birthday cards I've designed recently,



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Grateful Bunch, Sky is the Limit
Ink Archival Basic Black, Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze
Card: Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Botanical Gardens DSP
Punches: Blossom Bunch
Accessories: Mint Macaron Marker, Basic Pearls, Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals


 Happy Stamping and Inky Fingers
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment