Thursday 10 March 2016

Birthday Skies

Hey All
             This card is one I designed for my Dad for his birthday earlier this year.  Like a lot of stampers I sometimes find designing a masculine card a little more challenging.  For Dad's card I used my new favourite Sale-a-Bration stamp set Sky is the Limit and the wonderful Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack.  I also used some retired Stampin' Up! products that I had in my craft room.

 

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Sky is the Limit
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Basic Black Archival Ink
Card: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Basic Black, Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack
Big Shot etc: Cloudy Day Embossing Folder (retired)
Punches: 21/2" Circle Punch
Accessories: Basic Grey Striped Satin Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Paper Snips, Tear Tape Adhesive, Dimensionals


Happy stamping and inky fingers

                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment