Wednesday 17 February 2016

Birthday Celebration


Hey Stampers
                       I'm back with another Birthday Card.  Shannon West from Stampin' Up! has started a new trend #imbringingbackbirthdays to start and send out birthday cards to people rather than the easier way of sending a quick message on social media.  This is a wonderful initiative by Shannon and my goal this year is to post out Birthday Cards so people get a special surprise in the mail.  So I'll be featuring Birthday cards a lot as the year goes on.  Here's a birthday card I posted out to one of my ladies for her Birthday this month!



Stamp Set: Grateful Bunch, Happy Birthday, Everyone (Hostess), Papillon Potpourri
Ink: Blushing Bride, Elegant Eggplant
Card: Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla
Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly, Trio Corner Punch
Accessories: Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush, Tear Tape Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment