Thursday 28 January 2016

Sky is the Limit

I really like the "Sky is the Limit" Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set, as soon as I saw it in the catty I knew I had to have it.  I like the font for the greetings and the airplane image is so versatile.  I have seen lots of beautiful cards made with this set and am seeing lots of brown and blue colour combinations.  I decided I wanted to try something a little different.  So I used a combination of Elegant Eggplant, Smoky Slate and Basic Grey balanced with some Whisper White.



 
 
 
Stamps: Sky is the Limit (SAB), Timeless Textures
Inks: Smoky Slate, Basic Grey, Elegant Eggplant
Card Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Elegant Eggplant
Big Shot: Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder
Accessories: White Jut Ribbon 1 1/4", Sponge Daubers, Paper Snips, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Adhesive, Dimensionals
 
Cheers & Happy Stamping


No comments:

Post a Comment