Thursday 3 January 2013

Monster Mash

Hi All
         Hope you had a fabulous Christmas and New Year!  With all the rush and the my gorgeous daschund Adam I haven't had a chance to get to my computer let alone blog...lol.  But better late than never here is a project we made at the Monster Mash class last year.  It is a Frankenstein box which I CASED from Dianna Gibbs check out her version here.



For those of you that know me I'm not overly into Halloween.  However I simply loved some of the sets in the Holiday Catalogue and came up with the idea of a Monster Mash themed class.  It's perfect for a boy's birthday party.  The Frankenstein box can be filled with ghastly treats...or the regular kind lol.

Project Recipe:
Ink: Soft Suede
Card: Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver
Punches: Round Tab (Retired), 1 3/4" Circle, 1 1/2" Circle, 1" Circle
Big Shot: Top Note Die
Accessories: Soft Suede Marker, White Gel Pen, Stampin' Trimmer & Scoring Tool, Stampin' Sponge, Adhesive and Dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment