Tuesday 6 November 2012

Vintage Love

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are having a fantastic week!  It's sure been fun and fast so far.  You might be wondering at the title of this post but it combined two of my favourite elements of this card.  The Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (I just can't get enough of it) and Love.  This whole card was made with Love in mind, as it was for my parents Wedding Anniversary recently.  I simply loved the sentiment which is from a retired Hostess set called Occasional Quotes.  Congratulations Mum and Dad for making it to this milestone!




It always amazes me how a couple can make a connection in a moment and the legacy from that connection can live forever through their children and grand children.  Most often when I think of this I think of my grand parents.  How if they hadn't made the connection they did or had turned away at any stage.  Their whole family 6 children, 16 grand children and umpteen great grand children wouldn't be who they are today.   

Well that was a bit deeper and more philosophical than I'd planned.  But I decided to go with it... I hope you will too

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Occasional Quotes (retired), Creative Elements
Ink:  Always Artichoke, Raspberry Ripple
Card: Whisper White
Big Shot etc: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits
Accessories: Basic Pearls, Blender Pen, Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments:

Post a Comment