Sunday 18 November 2012

Toy Library Stall

Hi All, hope you've had a fantastic weekend with all this lovely sunny weather!  It's been so nice to enjoy the days with a bit of sunshine.  As usual I've been keeping busy and haven't had enough time to keep up with everything.  Thanks to all the lovely ladies who visited me at the Albany Agricultural Show last weekend and the Toy Library stall the weekend before.  It was a lot of fun doing these events and a few late night hours getting ready. 

Here's a look at my set up for the Rainbow Coast Toy Library.  They had a group of ladies all their with trestles set up to raise funds for the local Toy Library.  They held a raffle, to which I donated $50 of items, they also had Cadbury chocolate boxes to sell along with the efforts of all the stall holders.  The day was co-ordinated by Belinda *hi and wave* one of my hostesses.

Here's a quick look at my stall for the day.    It was a lovely day and hopefully the Rainbow Coast Toy Library received some good support.


I had Chupa Chup flowers,Candy Cane pockets, Christmas Punch Art Embellishments and a variety of cards to sell.  I also did up a pretty jar of Ribbons for "Guess how many metres of Ribbon".



I just love how the Chupa Chups came together, they make such an attractive display.  Here's a look at the Christmas Embellishments and some of the item's to show how you can use them in your crafting




No comments:

Post a Comment