Sunday 4 November 2012

Special Occassions

Hiya Everyone,

Phew what a week, not quite sure how I managed to fit everything in this week and there's probably a half a dozen things I've forgotten at least...lol.  Do you ever get like that?  I find I get so much more done when I've got a full slate at work and home.  But when things are quiet time just meanders and I don't get through my chores... 

One thing I don't forget however are those special occasions that occur.  Even though I am the master of the last minute card.  I've had a few of them recently, a very special birthday for Miss Peggy *hi & wave*.  My parents also had a special Wedding Anniversary this year.  So I have a few cards to share for those occasions.

If your like me your a master at the last minute card, even if I'm organised and have a card made and ready.  I always think that I can make one just that bit more special if it's at the last minute...lol.



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Memorable Moments, Stippled Blossoms
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Lucky Limeade, Old Olive
Card: Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Twitterpated DSP
Big Shot etc: Window Frames Collection Framelits
Punches: Scallop Trim Border
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Basic Pearls, Paper Snips, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment