Thursday 1 November 2012

Black & White

Hiya All,

I'm back again in record time too.  What is it about the Black and White colour scheme that always seems so elegant.  It is really so simple to put together but it is always so striking.  One of my challenges for last months Stamp Club was a wedding card.  For some reason wedding cards usually bring on a case of card makers block, but this time I knew just what I wanted to do.



I really love the Loving Thoughts sentiment stamp set it's so versatile and I love how the letters flow.  It's sure been getting a work out.  I couldn't resist the Basic Black/Grey Striped Satin ribbon that's in the Holiday Catalogue p26.  I wanted to make a project with it that wasn't Halloween related and this was just perfect.

Even though it's a bit hard to see the Delicate Doilies are layered one on top of the other, Large, Middle sized and then smallest.  No that's not dust specks on the camera lens those little specks on the black are actually the sparkle from the Shimmer Spritz.  Sorry that's just my poor photography skills... lol.

Project Recipe:
Stamps: Loving Thoughts
Ink:  Basic Black
Card: Whisper White, Basic Black
Big Shot etc: Large Delicate Doilies
Accessories: Basic Black/Gray Striped Satin Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Shimmer Spritz Isocol & Frost White Shimmer Paint), Adhesive, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment