Sunday 2 September 2012

Yippee it's Here

Hi All,   Yay it's finally here, the new Annual Catalogue for 2012-2013 has arrived check it out on my sidebar.  Be prepared to sit with a cuppa for a nice break while you peruse it at your leisure.  Or alternately if you'd like your very own hard copy contact me and I'll get one to you.  Also very exciting is the release of the new Holiday Mini Catalogue, it's jam packed full of gorgeous products for the holidays.

Meanwhile I promised I'd be back with information for my Black Forest Cake Piece, I've had a very bad cold and even had to cancel Stamp Club on Saturday, my sincerest apologies to the ladies.  I hope to see you at my night's this week instead.  I will endeavour to get the details posted this week for the measurements, so sorry for the delay.

Here's a look at the sweet pillow box we made at last month's stamp club. 



Project Recipe:
Stamps: Loving Thoughts
Ink:  Concord Crush (retired)
Card: Whisper White, Blushing Bride (retired)
Big Shot etc: Pillow Box Die
Punches: Modern Label, Triple Layer Doily (retired)
Accessories: Flirtatious Fabric, Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets, Piercing Tool & Mat, Rhinestone Brad (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment