Tuesday 25 September 2012

Catty Launch Pics

Hiya All,  Wowee it's been a busy few weeks.  I've been burning the candle at both ends with classes, the Catalogue Launch and making 500 Christmas Cards for Fund raising for a local non profit organisation (I'll be posting details and pics soon).  There have been a few midnight or later nights in the last few weeks.   Hence not a lot of blog posting.  So I'll make up for it with a few pics from the Catalogue Launch.

We had a great time trying out the new products and the ladies who attended all got a few little bits from me too.  I made up some Catalogue Survival Kits, which were an idea I got from Debbie Yeomans.  I have since seen them on a few different blogs.  But here's my version...



I used the oh so gorgeous Summer Smooches DSP, and the Apothecary Accents Framelits, the Dotted Scallop Ribbon & Scallop Border Punches to make up these kits.  On the inside is a little ditty that I wrote up, as you'll guess the Highlighted words are items included in the kit, while the words in "Inverted Comma's" are all stamp sets from the Annual & Holiday Catalogues. 



Sorry the picture didn't come out great, I'll keep trying to take a better one.  The ladies that attended also got to pick a Pack of Designer Series Paper with co-ordinating accessories.  As seen below...




Here's how they all look together.


There was a door prize offered of a Sweet Pressed Cookie set or other item to the same value.  I'm happy to say that the winner was Sheila Wright *wave* hi Sheila.  Thanks so much to everyone that came along it was a lot of fun.

I will be back soon with pictures of the projects we made for the Launch.


No comments:

Post a Comment